11 Simple Ways To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
- Take four chamomile tea bags and put them in a saucepan. Now pour some water in the saucepan and bring it to a boil. Once it has boiled, remove the saucepan from the heat. Let the tea bags steep for around 30 minutes. Throw the tea bags away and pour out only half a cup of tea.
- Now pour a cup of water into a sauce pan. Add some water to the chamomile tea you just extracted.
- Add some sugar and two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Stir well.
- Now heat the mixture till it boils. Let it boil for a couple of minutes. Wait till the colour turns a bit darker.
- Now you can remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Let the sugar wax cool down. Don’t apply it on your skin when it’s hot.
- Use a popsicle stick to spread it over your upper lip. Then apply a waxing strip on it. Hold it for a few seconds and pull it off quickly. Make sure that you pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Should You Shave?
The answer is no! When you shave your face, the facial hair is only removed off the skin – making it blunt edged. So when your hair begins to grow back again, it grows into a stubble. And that can be a real spoiler for your beautiful face. Try sugar waxing. It’s a smarter alternative.
Benefits Of Waxing At Home:
Waxing at home comes with several benefits. Here are a few you should know –
- The more you wax, the lesser hair growth you will see. Waxing will ultimately lead to the damage of hair follicles.
- You will have long lasting and smooth skin if you choose to wax for hair removal.
- Waxing is precise as compared to shaving. It doesn’t leave any hair on your face. Waxing ensures that all hair that has wax on it is successfully removed.
Now that you know how to remove upper lip hair naturally, let us know if you’ll try out these simple remedies. Do you know of any other remedy for removing upper lip hair? Share with us in the comments section below!