11 Simple Ways To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
6. Yogurt, Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Yogurt, besan and turmeric can be combined to form a smooth mixture.
- Take equal amounts of yogurt, besan and turmeric in a bowl.
- Mix it well and massage the upper lip with this paste.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Rub it off.
- Wash with cold water.
Flour can also be used to remove upper lip hair. It is one of the easiest and simplest methods of upper lip hair removal.
- Take some flour in a bowl and add milk and turmeric to it.
- Mix well to form a thick paste.
- Apply on the area and wait for it to dry. You can now peel it off.
8. Lemon, Sugar And Water:
Here is another sugar remedy that works well:
- Squeeze two lemons and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Add some water and sugar and stir well until it becomes a thin paste.
- Once the paste is ready, apply it all over the upper lip.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
Another home remedy that you can try is threading. To thread the upper lip hair, twist a loop of thread under the upper lip and uproot the hair. Threading is a temporary fix that will usually last for 10 to 14 days.
Probably the most obvious solution to unwanted hair is scissors. However, upper lip hair is quite fine and using scissors to cut it can be quite daunting.
11. Sugar Waxing:
Why go to a beauty parlour to remove hair from upper lip when you can get it done at home – without spending any money? Sugar waxing doesn’t even hurt as much as normal waxing does. It is a much smarter alternative.
- Four chamomile tea bags
- Two saucepans
- Two cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Glass bowl