11 Simple Ways To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
How To Remove Hair from Upper Lip Naturally:
1. Turmeric And Milk:
Turmeric powder has often been used as an ingredient in beauty products. It cleanses your skin, beautifies it and ensures that you glow all the time. Milk is also beneficial for your skin. The combination of these two can help in removing upper lip hair naturally. This is how you should go about it –
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk each and mix them in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is prepared, apply it gently to your upper lip using your fingers.
- Wait till it dries, after which you can rub it off your skin.
- Wash off with cold water.
2. Turmeric And Water:
You can also substitute milk with water. Try this to see quick results –
- Take equal amounts of turmeric and water in a bowl.
- Mix them well and apply on your upper lip.
- Let it stand for half an hour.
- Once it has hardened, rub it gently and wash it off.
Continue doing this for 4 weeks; with time you will notice that there is no new growth of your upper lip hair.
3. Egg Whites:
- Take one egg white and mix it with some corn flour and sugar.
- Whisk the mix until it forms a sticky paste.
- Now apply the paste on the upper lip region.
- Let it dry for around 30 minutes and peel it off.
For best results, repeat this therapy twice in a week. Within a month, you will notice that the hair growth has considerably reduced.
4. Chana Dal Flour:
Chana dal flour is also a great ingredient that rips off unwanted hair effectively.
- Take some chana dal flour and mix it with a bit of water and turmeric.
- Blend well.
- Add a bit of fresh cream.
- Apply on your upper lip and wait for it to dry.
- Scrub it off against the direction of the hair growth.
Sugar is quite well known as an ingredient that is used for painless waxing. It not only removes unwanted hair but prevents its growth as well.
- Take sugar in a pan and let it heat for a minute.
- Now add some fresh lemon juice.
- Stir till it forms a thick liquid.
- When it has cooled down, apply on the upper lip region.
- Now, take a piece of cloth and gently put it over the applied paste. Rub in circular motions.
- Pull it off quickly against the direction of the hair growth.